Wednesday 19 September 2012

5 weeks ...


in South East Asia. That's the plan. Actually by now it is more than a plan. The money is earned. The flights are booked. The vaccinations are shot. The gear is bought. And a rough itinerary is drawn.

I am headed to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia, leaving home on 6th November returning on 12th December. I am not going alone. My best friend and lover is going to be my companion.

I decided to start writing down everything about planning the trip, random thoughts and actual adventures in SEA. That is why I start this blog. I also do hope to get in contact with people who have experiences in travelling or probably to become a resource for people planning their own adventures.

I want to use this blog to share photos, reviews, advice, links and the like. Please don't hesitate to post comments. I'd love to get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment